[cod] Proper way to run custom maps

gadruid at bellsouth.net gadruid at bellsouth.net
Thu May 25 13:29:19 EDT 2006

You are right.  It will be chaos.  And every server admin will have to start with a clean server.  Clear out all the custom mods and maps, and then add only what is needed.  We could get around it by using a different fs_game.  However anything in /main will cause issues.  But then, we are expecting IW to release something in the near future?  Excuse me if I don't hold my breath.

John