[cod] Punkbuster updated

John Kennington gadruid at bellsouth.net
Sun May 21 15:17:13 EDT 2006

Follow-up:

pbsetup v1.7
Do you agree to the PunkBuster EULA? (Y/N):
Checking for update...Please Wait
Resolving update servers...
Downloading a new global config file...
Writing new global config file...
Checking PunkBuster EULA...
No new PunkBuster Setup available...
Checking for new PunkBuster versions...
"Call of Duty 2" needs to be updated.  Updating now...
 - Updating PunkBuster client for "Call of Duty 2".
 - Updating PunkBuster agent for "Call of Duty 2".
 - Updating PunkBuster server for "Call of Duty 2".
All available updates have been applied.

Still shows:  PunkBuster Server (v1.108 | A1302 C1.203) Enabled

So something is amiss.  I even tried installing it as ROOT.  nada.

John