[cod] Punkbuster updated

Robert Mount rmount at pobox.com
Sun May 21 15:00:41 EDT 2006

You should just run pbsetup:

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

It will run fine from shell (i.e. no Xwindows):

First add a game:
./pbsetup.run --add-game=cod2 --i-accept-the-pb-eula
--add-game-path=/path/to/cod2

(note that you should point the game path to the path of the game
folder, where the bins reside, not where PB is--It will find PB
automatically).

Next run the update:
./pbsetup.run -u

Good luck!