[cod] Punkbuster updated

Michelle E michelle_s4f at hotmail.co.uk
Sun May 21 11:04:02 EDT 2006

Ok i'm confused...do i need to update the linux binaries to get ss...??...i
have checked and i don't have any ss in my folder...do i need to change
something in the config??..
This is what i have atm..

pb_sv_SsFloor 1          //[Low screenshot filename serial #]
pb_sv_SsCeiling 1000        //[High screenshot filename serial #]
pb_sv_SsCmd ""              //[Filename of system command to run after
screenshots]
pb_sv_SsWidth 320            //[Requested pixel width of remote screenshots]
pb_sv_SsHeight 240            //[Requested pixel height of remote
screenshots]
pb_sv_SsXpct 50          //[Percentage across screen for remote screenshots]
pb_sv_SsYpct 50          //[Percentage down screen for remote screenshots]
pb_sv_SsSrate 1          //[Sample Rate for remote screenshots]
pb_sv_SsDelay 0          //[Maximum delay client waits before capturing
screenshot]
pb_sv_SsPath ""          //[Path where remote screenshots are saved]
pb_sv_AutoSsFrom 120        //[Minimum # of seconds to wait before
requesting next ss]
pb_sv_AutoSsTo 900            //[Maximum # of seconds to wait before
requesting next ss]
pb_sv_AutoSs 1              //[0=No, 1=Yes (default=0)]

Anyone help??