[cod] Vulnerability if auto download is enabled on cod/coduo servers?

Jonathan Adams DijonWolfie at visionarygaming.com
Thu May 18 07:55:02 EDT 2006

....google it mate :) COD & COD2 are both built on the Quake engine, hence
PK3 files. With COD2 they rejigged it a little and tried to make it their
own, but basically it is the same engine.

Christian: I don't believe this has been discussed before but I think
basicaly I don't think this affects COD as it uses a different download
access system based in the config files as apposed to one that is hard coded
into the script as with RTCW.