Max file size for synch?

Phloam phloam_be at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 02:37:39 EDT 2006

Hi,

  I just started to experiment with custom maps. As I am also running powerserver I pretty soon bumped onto the gamestate issue. The iwd sum/name mismatch error started to be my best client-side friend...

  Now, I started packing custom maps into one .iwd file what seems to work. The only problem I have now is that my custom .iwd file is 57MB and when my client starts to download the pack (throught a http redirect) it would stop at 55MB, disconnect and try again. Do you guys know if there's a max size to the files the client and the server synchronise? Or should I take a look at my webserver? If I manually copy the file, it works so it's not that the file is corrupt...

  Grtz,

  S//|R>Sedna