[cod] COD2 / Blocking sv_maxclients ?

Robert Mount rmount at pobox.com
Wed May 3 13:46:04 EDT 2006

Some of these settings get written to
/main/players/<profilename>/config_mp.cfg.  I think the "read only"
message gets kicked back when the command line and the config_mp.cfg
don't match.  I'm actually not sure.  I just make sure they all match
the setting i want.

You could also write an squery script that will query the server's
setting and either kill it, or change it for you.

--Rob