[cod] [COD] Re: Fs_Game

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Tue May 2 18:12:09 EDT 2006

Thats still messed, they should give a new map a new name (inside the pak as
well as outsid). Problem with changing fs_game is that people can do a
filter on the var in server browsers.

Fair enough if its a custom map only in essence acting custom mod, but a
custom created map that isn't separate should be uniquely named. Unless
there's a specific requirement to be separate, custom maps should go in
/main, if there is a requirement fine.

Pure shouldn't be affected unless the client _doesn't_ have the map, not
because a client has extra maps on a different server, it shouldn't affect
them connecting to other servers (unless cod2 pure is totally broken, which
I've not come accross yet, but may have missed it somehow, if so Ryan needs
to know its broken so please email him).