[cod] [COD] Re: Fs_Game

gadruid at bellsouth.net gadruid at bellsouth.net
Tue May 2 15:43:36 EDT 2006

Admin created map packs _are_ mods and should never go in /main.  If you put an admin created map pack in /main then clients will receive "unpure" errors when they connect to other servers. The only way for a map pack to work is if it is an official release.  That way, everyone gets the same thing.

John