[cod] Custom Maps

John Konings trigg3r at sz-clan.nl
Tue May 2 09:33:09 EDT 2006

Question still is

I have 3 mappacks. Those mappacks have 3/4 levels per pack. For my mod I use
fs_game (Every admin must do that!!!) In one of the maps I have mp_borisovka
If you have connected to my server and join a other server and this server has
mp_borisovka as standalone in the main, must we still download the standalone
mp_borisovka.iwd or use he the mp_borisovka in my mappack that was already
downloaded from my server?.

never check that....