Redirect issues?

Pale Horse pale.horse at comcast.net
Mon May 1 16:41:39 EDT 2006

Small problem here. Have setup a secondary Tac Realism server and it has a 60 meg client side download (mostly sound files) and most are getting 400-700 kbps on redirect. I am having some report that they either can't download it (I have verified with most that their downloads are enabled and the force download is on), they get disconnected or after the DL, the screen goes into the blackhole of "awaiting connection" until THEY drop themselves.

Any ideas people? I am getting frazzled at this. Some also give up when it defaults to a server download speed of 12-14kbps.

Thanks!

Pale Horse