[cod] 'No such file or directory' on cod2_lnxded Debian 3.1 / 64-bit

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Mon Mar 6 07:48:10 EST 2006

________________________________

	From: Marco Strauß [mailto:marco.strauss at googlemail.com]
	Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 1:31 PM
	To: cod at icculus.org
	Subject: Re: [cod] 'No such file or directory' on cod2_lnxded Debian 3.1 / 64-bit

	Hi Robert,

	this error normally means, that the file isn't there or permissions are not set correctly. I had problems starting a codServer on an amd64 debian system, but I got this 'cannot execute binary file'.
	Ok, try to install the IA32-libs for debian. 'apt-cache search ia32'  and install all those libs. Then try again...

I was about to answer the same :)
I installed AMD64 Version of Debian last week and ran into the same problem. "apt-get install ia32-libs" did solve the problem for more :)

--
best regards,
deltaray