[cod] 'No such file or directory' on cod2_lnxded Debian 3.1 / 64-bit

Marco Strauß marco.strauss at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 6 07:31:16 EST 2006

Hi Robert,

this error normally means, that the file isn't there or permissions are not
set correctly. I had problems starting a codServer on an amd64 debian
system, but I got this 'cannot execute binary file'.
Ok, try to install the IA32-libs for debian. 'apt-cache search ia32'  and
install all those libs. Then try again...

MFG
Marco