[cod] CoD 2 1.3 linux released - Mirror

Eduardo E. Silva esilva at silvex.com
Fri Jun 30 15:28:51 EDT 2006

Me...:) plus i followed the pbsetup.run suggestions. Bounced the server
and will are all ready to go.
Ryan thanks for all of your
work.
lists at codclanservers.net wrote:
> It's all
set now, connected and did not get "PB server running old

version" messages nor was there a kick. Apparently whoever connected
> before caused the PB server to update itself.
>
> Have a good one.
>
> Eduardo E. Silva wrote:
>> I am at work. Can anybody try it ? 24.199.16.170
>>
>> Thanks a bunch!

Thanks,
Ed Silva
Silvex Consulting Inc.
esilva at silvex.com
(714) 504-6870 Cell
(714) 908-1730 Fax
The information contained in this email is confidential, intended
solely for the addressee, and may be legally privileged. Access to this
email by other persons is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.