[cod] User Access

Rascal [FIN] foo_fii at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 09:23:34 EDT 2006

B3 does that. It has everything you need for server admin and very easy to
create own plugins. We created sniper-rotator plugin which shares one sniper
with players who request that by typing !sniper in main chat. Of course some
modification was needed for CoD2 serverside also.

But anyway. Authentication is based on guids and also possible use
login-plugin which requires player to give password. After that player may
use B3-bot commands via main chat. Bot uses rcon to execute commands on
CoD2-serverside.

Our three CoD2 server uses the same sql-database. That makes database
administration easier, no matter in which server you are in you get same
priviliges in each of them.

Cheers,
/Rascal