[cod] Nearly A Month

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 04:01:47 EDT 2006

Wouldn't this all have been sped up by testing, I thought Ryan said he had
various servers out there, but maybe it's worth having a small set of Linux
testers as well? Then someone else would have discovered that problem before
passing back to Activision?

By that I don't mean passing test bins to this list ;), just mean a few
testers Ryan knows with different client & server sets. Just seems a bit odd
just to test on a lan from one pc unless I misread.