[cod] Nearly A Month

Perry Heath [EliteServ] info at eliteserv.co.uk
Mon Jun 26 11:09:06 EDT 2006

Nice one Ryan..... but your message never said what poison in the que I am.

Regards,

Perry Heath
EliteServ.co.uk

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
         Game Servers * Rental * Support * UK Based
EliteServ
Voice: 02078717474
Email: info at eliteserv.co.uk
http://www.eliteserv.co.uk

        Domain Names * Hosting * DNS * PHP * Email
Domains from just £7.99 for 2 years.
Hosting from only £4.95 per month.
Visit www.phs-technology.co.uk for more info

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential
or privileged information. If you believe that you have
received the message in error, please notify the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without
copying or disclosing it.