[cod] PB GUID AUTH. UNKN

David J. Thorpe david.thorpe at blackbird.co.uk
Sat Jun 24 13:25:23 EDT 2006

Thanks guys sorted now :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [OL]YODA [mailto:yoda at opferlamm-clan.de]
Sent: 24 June 2006 17:10
To: cod at icculus.org
Subject: AW: [cod] PB GUID AUTH. UNKN

It is something I found a long time ago in the punkbusted-forum...

It is an error which comes mostly if a client is behaind a router, so calm
down, here is the meaning, it is nothing to get cheaters on your server:

PB_SV_GUIDRelax [0-7]
Defaults to 0; Controls PunkBuster's kicking behavior related to GUIDS; A
Value of 1 means PB will not kick for UNKN (Unknown) GUIDs; A Value of 2
means PB will not kick for WRONGIP GUIDs (these are GUIDS which are valid
but not from the IP Address the player is connecting from); A Value of 4
means PB will not kick for DUPLICATE GUIDs; These values (1, 2 and 4) can be
combined to achieve the desired behavior