[cod] 1.3 patch

stalvi stalvi at tek.iarc.uaf.edu
Fri Jun 23 16:34:50 EDT 2006

Boy, talk about over-reaction.  You don't HAVE to upgrade.

Are you moving to another game that you'll waste your money on too?
Not many choices out there that are any better.  Good Luck.

One reason I've stuck with COD 1 is because COD 2 is still in beta as
far as I'm concerned.  It's like they rushed it out the door and
decided to fix the problems later. (PB support, GUID problems, etc.)

In the gaming industry, a week is a long time, a month a lifetime.
They get on deadlines to put something out and do so without a
complete product.  COD 2 is a fine example of that.