[cod] 1.3 patch

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Fri Jun 23 03:16:12 EDT 2006

I don't understand their policy to develop and test it in a private beta
environment.
If Ryan would just be allowed to run a beta program on his own with us,
we all would happily test and ryan could find and fix the bugs much
faster as now. And once the beta is stable enough, it could be added to
the official download site.

There is no good reason to do it this way, except if you want to piss
off the server admins ;)

--
deltaray