[cod] 1.3 patch

colin at bell-pc.com colin at bell-pc.com
Thu Jun 22 15:46:10 EDT 2006

Hmm i seriously doubt that the patch that Ryan submitted to AV for approval
was kicking
clients within 10 secs. Do u think he doesnt check the thing himself ? .
Probably a minor bug that most clients wouldnt even have noticed. Give the
guy some credit

Most clients that play the game at all have upgraded to 1.3 and so it is now
impossible for them to connect to a Linux server running 1.2