[cod] patch kicked back to me...

stalvi stalvi at tek.iarc.uaf.edu
Tue Jun 20 13:58:40 EDT 2006

On Jun 19, 2006, at 6:26 PM, Neil Sheridan wrote:
> I can honestly say this will be the last IW/AV title I buy or support.

The grass is not any greener anywhere else.   EA Games is much
worse.  About the only one that I can think of that is better tech
support than the rest is Fighter Ace guys, Ketsujin.   From
everything I've seen from them and the admins is they really treat
the customers very well.

I've been dealing with EA Games on Battlefield 2 lately and there are
far more problems and about the only thing EA does not charge for is
their buggy patches.