[cod] 1.3 patch - Contact Activision

Frenton frenton at orcon.net.nz
Tue Jun 20 06:34:07 EDT 2006

Me feels like that it is the american system at the moment: they
start something and see it getting ruined day by day without any
interception.

In the case of AV. Why should they listento their customers? They
made the money already, so i don't expect anything from these guys,
neither from AV nor from IW. Don't act so naive, everything that
counts to these guys is money or getting sued (yeah, the good
american justice,muahahahaha). The guy which owned activsionsucks.com
didn't even start to publish on this domain, can you imagine why?

Thanks for not listening...