[cod] 1.3 patch - Contact Activision

David@Game-Serve.co.uk david at game-serve.co.uk
Tue Jun 20 04:34:50 EDT 2006

got a reply back form IW looks to be a bit better than the one you got Jeff

David;
Thank you for your email. We do not actually develop for Linux and therefore
do not develop the patches for Linux servers. This is done by a 3rd party
commissioned by Activision; hence the delay between the Windows patch which
we develop and the Linux patches. It is my understanding however that the
Linux patch is currently being developed by that third party and will
hopefully be released in the near future.

I really appreciate your email and will make sure your concerns [in regards
to Linux and windows patches being released at the same time] are heard and
taken into consideration for future development. Please let me know if there
is anything else I can help you with. Thanks!

Robert Bowling
Community Relations Manager
15821 Ventura Blvd. Suite 220
Encino, CA 91436