[cod] patch kicked back to me.. now is a unsub thread for Randy Wheeler

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Tue Jun 20 04:05:42 EDT 2006

I know it is not related to cod again, but this unsubscribe questions
comes up over and over again.
If it is possible, can some admin may configure an automatic signature
like this:

This information is hidden in the header, and most people do not even
know that an emailheader exists.
Just a suggestion ;)

--
deltaray