[cod] 1.3 patch

Scott Benson scott.benson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 23:40:45 EDT 2006

Come on, if that were even remotely close then they wouldn't even
bother with a Linux port.

I'd say it's more corporate idiocy and ignorance than anything. And
their safety blanket is by saying they don't officially support the
binaries.

Activision isn't the only company to behave this way. America's Army
has done far worse in the past.