[cod] 1.3 patch - Contact Activision

drlove at notorious9.net drlove at notorious9.net
Mon Jun 19 11:24:57 EDT 2006

Quoting "David at Game-Serve.co.uk" <david at game-serve.co.uk>:
> I have emailed both IW and activision so they both say contact the
> other i will copy both replys and mail them back saying i have and they
> said to contact you lol
> just need the rest of the this list and all the other linux cod2 admins
> to email them both now :D

The reply would be humerous, if not so damned pathetic ...

Jeff Love
Burgh Gaming

Response (Brian Jackson) 	06/19/2006 07:55 AM
Hi,
Thanks for replying.  You may want to check the forums at
forums.iwnation.com.  We are a technical support service.

Customer 	06/19/2006 07:22 AM
My question was about the timing of a release, answering that you can
not comment on a release until it is out does not apply.
I happen to know that the 1.3 Linux patch has been delivered to you.
I also happen to notice that your download page still has version 1.0
Linux release. Does this mean that theere is no 1.2 or 1.3 Linux update?
Will you make an effort to support Linux dedicated server when making
updates? Releasing an update of all platforms at one time would result
in much less confusion.

Response (Brian Jackson) 	06/19/2006 06:57 AM
Hi,
Thanks for contacting us.  Unfortunately, we cannot answer questions
about a game or patch until it has been released. All new game
information is available on the website or in our press releases.

Customer 	06/19/2006 06:52 AM
We have been waiting patiently for the release of the Linux 1.2 cod2,
and now there is a 1.3 update. You really should release all ports of
your upgrades at one time to maintain your customer's sanity.
When can we expect the 1.3 Linux version?
Will you make an effort to support Linux dedicated server when making
updates? Your customers would love you for it!