[cod] 1.3 patch - Contact Activision

Michelle E michelle_s4f at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jun 19 10:48:09 EDT 2006

I have actually just phoned them... I was told they don't have any info on
the patch..the first they know is when/if the Linux patch gets released....
They said they don not support Linux which i expained i was aware of but i
was also aware the the patch had been returned to Activison for testing...
They told me to go to Infinity Ward... After explaining that i felt the
problem was with AV i was told they would look into it a email me....But
tbh...im not hopeful..

Details below if anyone wants to try calling:

For any other issues not covered by our web or email support, you can
contact Activision's phone support in the UK
on + 44 (0)870 241 2148 between the hours of 8.00am and 7.00pm (UK time)
Monday to Friday with the exception of holidays.

Please note that Customer support is in English only.

Michelle