[cod] 1.3 patch

Ploppy ploppy at xde.nl
Mon Jun 19 10:26:05 EDT 2006

Well the idea is good, but, I think they read this list, don't you think?
About the donation, Ryan told us allready that he is getting paid. I think
we will have to wait, until they release it (if they do).

For the future to avoid these things, I think it would be wise to unite as
gamehosters. I don't have the answere atm, but we have some power as
hosters. If we work together as a front and setup a package of demants to a
game, before we are going to host anything. This will only work if 80%
agrees to that. I know we want to make money, but think of it as a longterm
investment.

It's just a thought, dont' shoot me :), but maybe we can think something out
with
each-other.

Regards,

Ploppy