[cod] 1.3 patch - Donate - Pay Ryan

Josh Hyatt jhyatt at lowpingservers.net
Mon Jun 19 09:41:04 EDT 2006

How about this.... Ryan is waiting for AV to pay him for his work right? Why
don't we all just pitch in and donate and pay Ryan ourselves that way he
wont have to worry about waiting for activision to pay him before he leaks
the patch out we will go ahead and pay him now for his work that we are all
so grateful for. Below is a link for all who want to participate.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=sales%40lowpingse
rvers%2enet&item_name=Ryans%20Hard%20Work%20%2d%20v1%2e3%20Patch&item_number
=cod2%20v1%2e3&no_shipping=2&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP%2
dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8

Thanks,

Josh Hyatt - Murder
President - CEO