[cod] 1.3 patch

Robert Mount rmount at pobox.com
Mon Jun 19 09:39:33 EDT 2006

An idea:

Release of the 1.3 linux patch is out of Ryan's hands, and out of IW's
hands.  We need to convince Activision.

Go to Activision.com, select your country, then choose "contact" at
the bottom of the page (not sure where on the page it will be outside
North America).

Choose customer support from the drop down, pick PC, than COD2... Now
plead your case for release of the 1.3 linux patch.  Be polite!

If everyone on this mailing list does it, someone will notice.

--Rob