[cod] [COD] 1.3 Patch

Clanwarz clanwarz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 23:31:09 EDT 2006

On 6/18/06, Mariann <mystik.1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> not like we cant beta test the patch ourselves, well, maybe not you.. who
> knows, but I dont even think we need to ask how many are willing....

You have to wait till Activion releases the patch. We don't have a choice.
He won't make them if Activision doesn't pay him. They will probably not pay
him, if he leaks the patch. Not like he does this for a hobby. I am not sure
if you realize this.

When Activision releases the patch, you can grip and moan then. He will
probably make a hotfix for the grips and moans within a few days after
Activion releases the patch.

Mariann, that has been the procedure for the past two years...