[cod] 1.3 patch

Henri Mecklin // Coixi coixi at pelikaista.net
Sun Jun 18 03:25:36 EDT 2006

Hi and welcome to this mailing list :)

Could you be more specific about your logging options since there ain't
such dvar as log_sync and logfile cannot be set by writing
logfile=<something>?

Ofcourse server needs write permission to the log folder but if it gives
you a console_games.mp.log, it should be ok. So, try these settings:

logfile "1"
g_log "games_mp.log"
g_logsync "1"

Add these to your config or to the commandline options you're using in
starting your server (if you do that, add +set in front of the commands)

I hope this helps.

 - Coixi