[cod] 1.3 patch

Ted ted0765 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 17 17:39:36 EDT 2006

Thanks a bunch..
The problem I am having is I can't make it write a game_mp.log file to the
system. It gives me a console_games.mp.log on the screen and thats it.
I have the log_sync, logfile= and such set in my config but it still won't
write..
Do I need to chmod a directory or something for it to write.

Thanks in advance.
Ted