AW: [cod] For testers

colin at bell-pc.com colin at bell-pc.com
Thu Jun 15 11:25:59 EDT 2006

Ryan or someone that IW or AV will listen to really needs to tell them that
releasing the windows patch before Ryan has had a chance to do the Linux
port is very bad management IMO.

Puts Ryan under unnecessary pressure and makes the game server providers
running Linux boxes look like a pack of amateurs. NOT IMPRESSED!