[cod] CoD UO files and Command line

John RockCrusher at rogers.com
Wed Jun 14 19:47:01 EDT 2006

Thanks for the Reply Neil.

I know basically what you mentioned, although I can't remember if I specify
+fs_game "uo" on command line.  Normally for mods using the Q3 engine you
have to specify this.

The readme for the 1.51 COD:UO binaries mentioned installing the 1.4 CoD
Linux server first (not sure if I need a complete install - which involves
copying the CoD PK3 files from my CD as well).

The final thing I don't understand is how do I run this from a user's home
directory.  Do I make sure the executable is in the LIBPATH, and then cd to
the user's directory and set the +fs_basepath to the user's home directory?

Thanks...I guess it's off to uploading and testing time..  :)

John