[cod] A Quick Linux Question

Robert Mount rmount at pobox.com
Wed Jun 14 14:36:59 EDT 2006

Add "+set dedicated 2" to your command line.

You can query your IP from the master server here:
http://stats.callofduty.com/index.php

If it's not listed there check these things:
- DNS Resolvers
- Your Firewall, make sure the COD ports are allowed.

The error about the ports is probably coming from a config, i've seen
it before, it's not likely the cause of your problem.

Once the server is up you can type:
net_port
net_ip
To see what the server is using.