[cod] Server Files

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Wed Jun 14 04:58:23 EDT 2006

Tbh I am not suprised by this. These support people at AV do not know anymore then explaining the user how to insert the cod2 dvd correctly, and click on the install icon. I would not except real useful informations from them, except you get through the standard support people, to someone who has inside informations. And even then, the chance they tell you something is very small.

--
Regards
deltaray