CoD UO files and Command line

[MgA]RockCrusher RockCrusher at rogers.com
Tue Jun 13 19:40:24 EDT 2006

Hi Folks,

It's been a while since I set up a CoD:UO server.  Can someone refresh my
memory on two points.  Sorry I also lost all my mailing list emails on these
subjects..damn viruses :

1.	Do I need all the CoD PK3 files and then all the PK3 files for UO as
well?  If the CoD files are needed, do they have to be the current releases?
2.	What is the command line to run the UO server from a user directory
where the main UO PK3 are elsewhere?  (i.e. Users Home directory, such as
/Home/UserA, for their own configs and maps, but the main game PK3 files and
executable are in /serverfiles/CODFiles?

Many thanks.

John