AW: [cod] Server Files

[OL]YODA yoda at opferlamm-clan.de
Tue Jun 13 15:58:30 EDT 2006

We have contacted AV Germany 2 months ago...

If you understand German take a look here:
http://www.opferlamm-clan.de/rucod2/av_post/index.html
And in our forum:
http://www.opferlamm-clan.de/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=3292

Guess what?
A mail with the question for a contact-telephone-number - I responded and
wrote them the time, when I am at home after work... Nothing...

I mailed again and asked what´s up... ONE call-try at a time they knew I am
NOT at home...

I mailed again, I also made a suggestion for a fix-date to make the call,
but no reaction anymore...

And asking the support only gives no answer or just some standard stuff...
Sorry, but my opinion of AV isn´t the best anymore...