AW: [cod] Server Files

Michelle E michelle_s4f at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jun 13 15:43:20 EDT 2006

I'm just hoping they are released sooner rather than later...tbh...we are
still waiting on AV to release the OFFICAL 1.2 patch...Thanx to Ryan we have
it already and had it within days of the windows 1.2 patch...

We had a ccodl war tonight which was a nightmare as 50% of the players had
upgraded...

Linux is the way to go and the sooner AV/IW realise this the better...

Michelle