[cod] For testers

Edwin Terlouw edwinterlouw at tiscali.nl
Tue Jun 13 14:49:41 EDT 2006

Ok Iam very sorry, but its no ad, because then the prices would be allot higher

and unlimited traffic, well from my company where I work this is the description about what I call unlimited traffic:

- keine Traffic Kosten
- keine unkalkulierbaren Zusatzkosten

Mit der dFlat schaffen wir die Limitierung des Datentransfers ab.

In english

-No traffic costs
-No uncalculated invoices after

With Dflat whe remove the limit of data