[cod] For testers

Eduardo E. Silva esilva at silvex.com
Tue Jun 13 14:38:45 EDT 2006

It does, if your are hosting from your house off your cable modem with
static IP..:)
Robert Jonker wrote:
> And don't say
things like unlimited traffic, we both know that does not

exist.

> _____

dinsdag 13 juni 2006 20:20
> Aan: cod at icculus.org

Onderwerp: Re: [cod] For testers

> It looks like an Ad, if you want this to be non-avertisement you
should
> give server's for free, example for Ryan so can he test
his linux

--
Thanks,
Ed Silva
esilva at silvex.com
(714) 504-6870 Cell
(714) 908-1730 Fax
The information contained in this
email is confidential, intended solely for the addressee, and may be
legally privileged. Access to this email by other persons is unauthorized.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful.