[cod] Server Files

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Tue Jun 13 14:07:15 EDT 2006

Robert Mount wrote:
> TWL (and probably CAL) has locked their gaming ladders in anticipation
> of the 1.3 linux patch.  Why would a gaming league give *you* a GSP
> grief when you have no control over it?

Same reason we get grief from customers for not upgrading to something
that doesnt exist yet. Its a loose loose situation for us. Sure wish
some one in the position to do something about it would situp and take
not. Either support linux properly or dont bother at all there is no
point in doing a half arsed job.

    Steve