[cod] OK Stuck..

Robert Mount rmount at pobox.com
Tue Jun 13 13:56:54 EDT 2006

Make sure it's flagged executable:  chmod +x cod2_lnxded

Also make sure the user you are using to execute owns the files i.e.:
chown user.usergroup * -R

"user.usergroup" are usually the same like "coduser.coduser"

*only* do the chown in the directory with the game or else you'll
mangle ownership of other files.

--Rob