OK Stuck..

Jason Henderson Execvp_oss at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 13:39:32 EDT 2006

OK it's been a while running a server in a linux box and I am stuck..  I will break it down to what I have and where everything is to hopefully see what I am doing wrong.

  List of folders and what's in them..

  Root
    COD2
        main <-- Have all the iw's 00 through 15, localized 00 through 11 and dedicated.cfg
        pb  <-- dll folder, htm folder, pbag.so, pbags.so, pbcl.so, pbcls.so and pbsv.so
        cod2_lnxded

  Ok hopefully I have everything I need to run a V1.2 on this linux box, I am also using the version 1.2c binary files.  So when I enter the command while in the COD2 folder where cod2_lnxded is located line via putty:

  ./cod2_lnxded +set net_ip XX.XX.XX.XX +set dedicated 2 +exec dedicated.cfg >/dev/null 2>&1 &

  Then I get a process number show up but right after I do a process check and it has exited out, I do not know why.  Could this be my config file causing this?  Do I have the wrong command line that I am using?  I am at a lose and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this.

  Thanks,

  Jason

http://mail.yahoo.com