Server Files

Jason Henderson Execvp_oss at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 10 14:21:34 EDT 2006

Hey everyone, just getting back into hosting a dedicated Linux server.  I was wondering if there is anything new with the V1.3 that I need to be aware of for hosting on a Linux box.

  Also does anyone know where I might be able to upload via FTP all the files needed to run the server, since uploading from myself at 30kbs will take forever.  4 gigs froma 30 kbs transfer is murder, if anyone knows or has a fast connection I can give you FTP access if you need it for mine, it would be greatly accepted.

  Thanks in advance,

  -=2][D=-Stalker

http://mail.yahoo.com