AW: [cod] The importance of simultaneous releases

[OL]YODA yoda at opferlamm-clan.de
Thu Jun 8 13:45:19 EDT 2006

I agree, but I bet they don´t care about the community as everytime, they do
their thing.
We all are just milk cows, they have what they want, we have to be thankful
to get patches... Linux? What is Linux? MS is the power of the future, soon
you all will have an XBOX 360, Patch 1.4 will engraft it in our brains,
there is nothing we can do...

Really a shame...