[cod] 1.3 patch win

lists at codclanservers.net lists at codclanservers.net
Thu Jun 8 11:22:27 EDT 2006

Yes it is, very.

The community has given an unlimited number of valuable suggestions to
IW/Activision, one being to simultaneously release the Windows and Linux
patches. Of course, this among other requests, goes unheeded. I think
we're all a bit peeved after dealing with this situation since COD 1.0
in October 2003.

God help us all. Meanwhile, rest assured, Ryan is no doubt working
diligently to port the patch over to Linux for us, and for that, we are
all grateful. But for now, the frustration of the waiting game, again.

Regards.