AW: AW: AW: [cod] 1.3 patch the good and bad - iwd check sum will not be fixed.

[OL]YODA yoda at opferlamm-clan.de
Thu Jun 8 01:36:04 EDT 2006

IW made mistakes in CoD and already patched it - and they made them AGAIN in
CoD2 - doesn´t sound like advancing and leraning from mistakes... And how
long will you wait for a stable and helping patch?
Take a look at patch 1.2 - 5 months - for what? Ask people with knowledge of
programming for their oppinion of this patch - they will all tell you that
1.2 was not worth waiting 5 month as this patch could be done much faster...

Sorry, my oppinion of AV/IW isn´t the best anymore and we all have shown
enough patience...